20 March 2013

Browsing Tumblr When I saw...

Recently, I decided to check out Tumblr. So I expected it to be like 9gag, you know. But then I realize Tumblr is a pretty cool place too unlike what my friends said. Seriously, Tumblr is amaaaazing. You get to interact with other users and together create hilarious posts. I found a few cute posts that just get me "awwww" and some funny ones. People can be so creative sometimes. Faith in humors: Restored.
Wow that escalated quickly. 

 Yes. Please get married.
The cuteness is overloading, it hurts. LOL


Seriously, this shit is so cute. Very creepy but very cute.
Just look at their face. Aw man... just perfect.
They look FUUUN to hangout with. 

On the downside, being single and seeing cute Tumblr couples... EVIL KEN FACE!

Men of Tumblr... you guys are so awesome.

That is one nice ass, Nightwing. A very firm ass. A very... special angle indeed.
 I wonder whoever who designed this figurine was thinking about. HMMMMMMM~
What. Da. Fuq?
LOL I don't even know what to say.
It summarized Tumblr fans in one gif. Trust me. I saw things you don't want to see there. Haha...

This is me when I'm blogging...
Yup! Life is good for me. 

Aw man, fun times. I love blogging and sharing cool posts with you guys. All these gifs, jokes all belong to the original poster. I'm just reblogging/sharing this with you guys. Hope you like it!

Well, that's enough weird Tumblr gifs I found. Hope none of you are too traumatized. If you do, don't shoot the messenger! XD


Like what you see?  
Don't forget to subscribe for next update! Where? How?

For more Era Fey Experiencce: Click Here!
Don't forget to Like us on Facebook too!
Click on Join This Site/blog button on the right sidebar. 

Also, please leave your comment below. 
If you have any funny Tumblr story/gifs to share, tell meeeee~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
F