7 January 2013

Do You Know about Camera Thermos Mug?

When I saw it on the Internet, it was like Love at First Sight. I had to have it. It was too beautiful and unique that I must have it. So my dad got it for me on my Birthday along with other gifts so I'm ubber happy. He bought it on DealExtreme for those who are interested. The shipping is free worldwide. My mug arrived after 6 weeks upon shipment. We thought the supplier had sailed it but on the package, it said it was air mail from Hong Kong... strange. Anyway, it's a lovely piece of work. I absolutely love it! The long wait is worthy.

I took the moment and parade my proud collection of Play Arts Kai figurines. To know more about where I got them, at what price, and how awesome they are: Click here!



I'm very satisfied with the thermos mug. It's very steady. The quality is very good. It looks so sick and cool. Even the little wordings of brands and details on the side of a regular camera zoom are there. I'm very, very impressed. I realized there are also different materials at hand here. There are plastic and some rubbery belts hugging it (the place you typically use to twist and zoom). Top notch details. 
I showed it to many of my friends and they are all as impressed as me. 
Really, this is a fantastic purchase and thank you dad for this magnificent gift. I love it. 
Gonna bring it everywhere with me. I can troll people with it. Pretending to take a picture of them and go *Yao Ming meme* and drink from the lens just to mess with them. Wicked! 
Again, I have to voice how much I love this cute mug. 
Perfect for winter & hot choco. 

Like What You See?
Don't miss out on next update by subscribing? Where? How? 

Follow us on Facebook: LIKE (It auto updates new post :))
Find out more Do You Know: Click Here!
Click on the Join This Site/Blog on the right sidebar (scroll up)!

Definitely leave your comments below. I want to know what do you guys think about this!

10 comments:

  1. OMG it really is cool,almost like the real thing...I wanted to have a professional camera for so long and now I want it even more.My digi is in such a bad shape and I expect it to die any moment.It was a present so I'm pretty emotional when I think of it.I'll have to check do they ship here cause we wants that mug :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I don't know if they ship it to your place for free but you can try. I believe they do. Since they ship it from Hong Kong to Canada for free. I don't see why they wouldn't ship it to you for free. If not, I just discovered you can buy it from aliexpress.com:
      http://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale?SearchText=camera+mug&catId=0&manual=y
      It's even cheaper than Dealextreme and the shipping is free worldwide. You can give it a try.

      Delete
    2. Medvedev Warns Assad of 'Sad Fate' obd2 scanner if Syria Won't Reform Russian President Dmitry Medvedev says his Syrian counterpart AK-47

      Delete
  2. Nice mug. I wanted to pick-up one of those too. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really cool. The thermos mug. If you are interested, you can just buy it from Aliexpress (just discovered they sell it there too) for a cheaper deal and shipping is free worldwide.
      http://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale?SearchText=camera+mug&catId=0&manual=y

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. it is a too good and informative blog.i should bookmark it.
    Thermos

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just required some information and was searching on Google for it. I visited each page that came on leather shoes for men, prom dresses store, High Heels shoes first page and didn’t got any relevant result then I thought to check out the second one and got your blog. This is what I wanted!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello it's me, I am also visiting this web page regularly, this web page is truly pleasant and the viewers are actually sharing nice thoughts.

    Stop by my site: programs like limewire but safer :: http://www.ymprog.kaszuby.pl ::

    ReplyDelete

 
F