27 December 2012

One Piece Chapter 694 Review

This is the last One Piece chapter for Year 2012! I would like to thank Oda-sensei for this magnificent series and hope next year One Piece will continue to be as epic as ever.
So now, back to Chapter 694, Baby 5 is still fighting with Franky. I love Baby 5's love interests. They are such bulls that it's funny someone as cool and cute as Baby 5 would fall for them. Lucky bastards!

She transforms her body into any sort of weapons that look soooo freaky. But hey, she is just the challenge Franky needs. Super weapon-ized humans. Thy match... they sooo match. 

 Doflamingo is apologizing to Vergo while waiting for Monet to activate the bomb that will destroy Punk Hazard. It's pretty touching moment... to see Doflamingo's caring side. I never thought we will have the privilege of seeing this side of him. What is Oda-sensei up to? Showing us his humanity... does he expect us to sympathize with Doflamingo later on? I wonder. 

Awwww Vergoooo... he smiled. My feels. I shouldn't feel pity for them but I really do. Oda-sensei is playing with my womanly feelings again. 

Oh boy! So Doflamingo is going to become the Pirate King. So. Freaking. Amazing. Epic. 
Again, it's touching to see how far his subordinates are willing to go, even to sacrifice their own life, so that their captain can achieve their dream. But then, Doflamingo loses brownie points when he has to sacrifice his buddies like that. As a good captain, he should find other alternative to avoid that... but then again, it's Dofmaingo we are talking about. He is no saint. He is a pirate. And we can't expect all pirates to be as kind as the Straw Hats. So I suppose we can forgive him for his harsher... decisions.

Zoro gets his one panel action. Long time no see, Zoro. My... he looks absolutely sexy here. 

Ceasar stabbed Smoker's heart... or did he...?

 Nope. He stabbed Monet's heart, thus preventing her from activating the bomb. 

 Trafalgar Law, you cunning sexy pirate who gave Ceasar Monet's heart instead of Smoker's.

 That grin. That evil grin is so ... *nosebleed* 
"They do say that those who do good will get good things in return." ~ Trafalgar Law
I will add those words down into my One Piece gospel. 

OHHHHH MYYYY GODDDDDDDDD~ DONQUIXOTE FUCKING DOFLAMINGO is heading to Punk Hazard! Forgive me with the caplock but Holy SHIT! I totally didn't see that! I DIDN'T! I'm here waving my arms in the air, running around my chair. Doflamingo looks downright pissed and is ready to kick ass. I don't even know what to predict anymore. I'm lost for words. If Doflamingo goes all the way to Punk Hazard (...eh... flying), there's no way he won't confront Luffy and Trafalgar Law... imagine what will happen then! He might not fight with Luffy just yet but he might attack Trafalgar Law to revenge for Vergo and screwing up his plans. 

Don't forget to subscribe for next review update! Where? How?

For more One Piece Review: Click Here!
Don't forget to Like our Facebook too!
Or you can click on Join This Site/blog button on the right sidebar. 

Also, please leave your comment below. 
What do you think will happen next chapter?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
F