18 December 2012

One Piece Chapter 693 Review


So One Piece this week is introducing Baby 5's unique Devil Fruit ability that allows every part of her body to transform into weapons. Then we have the Straw Hats finally reunited all members (except Franky who is battling Baby 5 and Buffalo) and surprisingly, Monet is also alive. Doflamingo is ordering her to blast the whole Punk Hazard apart and she is more than glad to obey that order. Pretty wicked. Other than that, nothing much super awesome special happened. Nevertheless, I was amused by Baby 5's ability. She looks sooo... strange in weapon form though I love her in human form. She rocks.
I love this colored page. Mainly because I get to see Chopper on top of Trafalgar Law's hat, Bepo, Doflamingo and Eustass Kidd. Shanks looks so bloody cool too with his eyes shadowed. Sexy. 

Franky attacks Baby 5 and Buffalo as they approached the laboratory to retrieve Ceasar.

Baby 5 looks so sexy when she is angry. I just love her, holding that big badass gatling gun. 

General Franky is just a troll in battle. He even has the Straw Hat's Jolly Roger painted on his armor. 

 Aw man... this is so strange. I can't get used to this no matter what. It's like... something out of Cartoon Network went wrong. To be honest, this panel scares me.

 Angry Bird Baby 5 launches! 

 NOOOOO! Don't do that! Don't touch Smoker! You have done enough damage to my handsome men~ let them alone! Don't be so gay and go alone.

 So the Straw Hats are all reunited with Marine G5, giant children and Ceasar's subordinates. What a gathering. Trafalgar Law is still sulking that Luffy failed to capture Ceasar. I can't believe he is not going after Ceasar. He should! I want to see why he wants to kidnap Ceasar. Era Fey sulks too...

 When I saw this, I knew shit is going to happen. I kinda pity Monet. She was quite cool before she went all berserk and transformed into harpy and stuff. Still, I am surprised Ceasar admits mistake. That's so... amazing. That means he is a man of reason after all. 

Aw crap! Awww mother crap! Don't do it... well even if you do it... everyone will survive anyway. All these characters are too important to die. And I doubt Oda sensei make the Straw Hats saved everyone only for them to get killed by a poisonous bomb. I am pretty sure it won't work. Maybe Trafalgar Law disabled the bomb or something. That will be so hilarious. I can imagine Monet and Doflamingo's face when it doesn't go BABOOM.

Doflamingo... why u so evil and sexy at the same time? I am still touched by the fact that Doflamingo apologized. He could have easily ordered Monet to self-destruct like any big naughty baddie... but he apologized. While I am aware what he is doing is horrible, I just can't help but root more for Doflamingo. It's like he is so desperate that he needs to sacrifice his best friends or something. From what I see, he seems pretty fond of his subordinates and them him. So it's a beautiful relationship there.
I just want to see Doflamingo's expression when he said these words. Was he acting? Was he sincerely sad that Monet and Vergo are going to die for his master plan? I want to know!

Don't forget to subscribe for next review update! Where? How?

For more One Piece Review: Click Here!
Don't forget to Like our Facebook too!
Or you can click on Join This Site/blog button on the right sidebar. 

Also, please leave your comment below. 
What do you think will happen next chapter?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
F