24 October 2012

One Piece Chapter 686 Review

Chapter 686 is mainly focuses on Zoro's fight with Monet. Finally, you get to see Zoro fights. Everyone already had their turn showing off in Punk Hazard so now it's Zoro's chance. However, as I had predicted, Monet is not Zoro's opponent. Because Zoro is secretly a gentleman who wouldn't hurt a girl. He might be pretty rough with them but he doesn't go as far as wound them. Sanji on the other hand can just exchange some blows but never had the guts to finish the work (his fight with Kalifa CP9 Water 7 arc)
Zoro plans to fight Monet on his own while Nami, Robin and Chopper can go after Mocha and the other children.
Is Monet holding some wooden spears as weapons? Again Zoro looks damn cool in here.

I'm surprised. Monet doesn't have her wings and other harpy features. What does that mean? Does it mean that Monet asked Trafalgar Law to give her those birdie wings? I don't understand. Now that I think about it. Monet is Doflamingo's subordinate. Of course she wouldn't be on the island when Ceasar activated the poisonous gas years ago that ruined many test subjects. So the only thought left is that Monet either somehow had her limbs gone or she purposely asked Law for the implants.

When Monet showed that angry look, I had a feeling she would be fighting Nami. Girls always fight girls in One Piece. Guess I was slightly wrong since Nami wasn't the right opponent. Such a pity, I would love to see them fight. Nami and her climate staff and Monet's snow blast. Now that would be interesting. 

Monet scared the shit out of me when she transformed. I shared the same looks of horror as Chopper. What happened to pretty girl Monet? Women...
Proof that Zoro is secretly a gentleman. Sure he can take the girls on but we know he has a soft spot of the ladies. Sanji would be proud of him. LOL.

I laughed. Oh god. Zoro's surprised look when Sanji charged in, leading the marine. You can't blame him for helping their long-term enemies. 

Hahaha, they are so childish. It's so cute. 

Mother of ... Monet officially scared me nuts. She took a chunk out of the marine! WTF? One of the direct gory details ever in One Piece. Sure you have Law doing his Shambles attack and body parts go flying around but it's not as weird as this scene. Monet just went on full-mode cannibalism! That is so wrong.

 There. The girls-fight we have been waiting for. Tashigi versus Monet. They will be the one sorting out the differences. Zoro can now go fight god knows who. I bet Baby 5 will be dealt with by Nami and/or Robin. Since they are the only girls left to fight Baby 5. So let's see, Luffy will fight Ceasar solo. Smoker fights Vergo. So who are left are Sanji (already battled Vergo), Zoro (fought Monet), Chopper, Brook, Franky and Usopp. So who do you think Doflamingo's other subordinate Buffalo will fight against? Leave your comment below!

For more One Piece Review: Click Here!
Don't forget to Like our Facebook too!

4 comments:

  1. Haha, awesome! My reaction was also the same as Chopper's when I saw Monet like that! And did you see Monet's and Zoro's reaction when she was getting praised? Also, I'm pretty sure those are ice picks Monet is holding.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, I think my jaw dropped a little... Monet blushed when the marines complimented her. She was surprisingly cute when she blushed. Well my "awwww" didn't last long when she bit a chunk out of a marine. I was like "OMGOMG! AAaaaahhhh! Whyyyy Monet..." *horrified*
      Can't wait for the next chapter. Cat fight between Tashigi and Monet! I want to see Smoker fights Vergo too. *send mental pleads to Oda-sensei*

      Delete
  2. This is what happens when you don't dress up properly: A "frostbite". >_<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaahhhh that pun!!!! Ingenious! Frost-Bite indeed!

      Delete

 
F