19 October 2012

Montreal Amusement Park: La Ronde! (Part 2)

We are back to La Ronde! Now it is getting a bit colder but it doesn't stop people from lining up hours for the ride of their lifetime! Here you see the ball slingshot (the arc-like structure). You seat 2 people in one ball and they SHOOT you up in the air. I was like ohhhhh myyyy goooooddddd just by looking at the thrill-lovers. Crazy I tell you. Next to it, it's the Ferris Wheels and another ride which I will explain later below. You can also see the lake within La Ronde (an island by itself).

Now this is the mild ride called the Toboggan I believe. Pretty relaxing. Appropriate for little kids and family. It brings you uuuuup at fort-like-structure and flows you down. WeeeeEEEEeeeee!

Among many food areas, it is my favorite place. It gives you a sense of Western Cowboy atmosphere. It's after lunch hour, so it's pretty vacant since everyone is lining up for their favorite rides.

Like I say, awesome atmosphere. The bar is also pretty nice. There's a cool cloudy smog in the air like the type you see in cowboy tavern... totally wicked!

I ordered nachos. It's $12 but with my awesome season pass coupon, 50% off! Aw yeah! I'm a little bit disappointed by it because half of the nachos were burned. What the... sad.

A panoramic view of the food court.

This is a beautiful spot to relax and enjoy the breeze (with people's cries of terror in the air LOL)

I'm going to introduce you my favorite ice cream at that place, the MINIMELTS! O. M. G. It's soooo delicious. I wish they sell them everywhere! I bought this banana-split for $6 (expensive but worthy). I just have to show you guys how beautiful and fantastic it looks and tastes. Are you drooling now? 
Anyway, I might return to Laronde for Halloween! Boy, I'm sure that place is going to be wickedly decorated! Woohoo! Stick around.

Don't forget to join us on Facebook: LIKE
For more Era Fey Experiences: Click Here!

2 comments:

  1. The fright night at Laronde looks very awesome, you should totally check it out : http://frightfest.sixflags.com/laronde

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting. I will go next year or something. I am too old for amusement park... lolololol

      Delete

 
F