8 October 2012

Do You Know Patapon?

Patapon is one of the cutest and unique PSP games I have ever played. We bought a PSP because we wanted to play this game! You have to try it out... or at least know what it is about!
While I am not the patient time to play a slow game, this game is surprisingly fascinating. It's a little bit boring watching people play but when you play it... boy! It's amazing! I speak from experience. Basically, your little eyeball people move as you drum along with the music. If you are off beat, they will be awwww... The game is pretty straight forward and easy. You don't need to be a music expert to play the game.



 
(Disclaimer: The pictures are not mine. Just a bunch I took from the internet. I would have screenshot them myself but ... I'm dead lazy.)

Absolutely adorable. My dad and I both enjoy this game very much. It's not very violent so kids and grandma can play. No sweat. You might thing it's like Angry Birds but it's not exactly the same. The art is a tiny bit similar but that's it. Angry Birds is more much more merciless than Patapon lol. Poor piggies are just there hiding in their ruined houses. Anyway, I highly recommend Patapon to anyone. Give it a try, you will love it.

Here is Patapon 2 trailer~ soooo cute! 


Don't forget to follow us on Facebook: LIKE
For more Do You Know: Click Here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
F