22 October 2012

Do You Know Big Breasts Surgery?

I definitely have to blog about this. A few days ago, a male friend showed me this video and my jaw dropped. Holy cow... how is this even possible to sustain such large breasts? The lady, Chelsea Charms has 164XXX cups. So apparently, her one boob weighs two watermelons. How does she even manage that? The weight must be immense. I'm surprised she is not hunching yet!



I'm not too clear how she did it but she had 3 operations and had some sort of implant (which is banned now) which stimulates her breasts. In other words, her boobs are still growing despite being 164XXX cup. I can't even imagine...

I really want to ask her where she buys her clothes. Not any Walmart or clothing stores have that size... do they? I wonder how her boobs are not sagging under that weight. It's crazy.

She said she sleeps on her back. How? Just... how? Won't the weight crush her? Imagine 4 watermelons pressing on your ribs and lungs. That must hurt. A lot.

I mean in the interview, she looks very nice and charming... and pretty. But the boobs are really distracting just like the female host said. Even as a woman, I just can't help but stare and be horrified. My brain hurts just by staring at them. I think she is a lovely woman but I ... just don't think having that big breasts is a good idea. People will just look at her like a freak and not appreciate her charming character. It's just sad.

I also find it sad that women now are so obsessed with plastic surgery that they would go to such extend. I know more or less why they turn to plastic surgery but this is really extreme. They aren't making themselves pretty anymore, they are just ... in a way ridiculing themselves. I bet men will be happier to have bigger bust girlfriend but that's unfair. Why must women suffer (I'm sure those plastic surgeries come with a big consequences now or later) to please men? Anyway, I am not going to bash those women and men who enjoy plastic surgery. People are free to do whatever they want. I would very much like to say "As long as they are happy", but I find it difficult. I do hope they know what they are doing.

This is the video my friend showed me. 

Don't forget to follow us on Facebook: LIKE
For more Do You Know: Click Here!

Definitely leave your comments below. I'm sure you have tons! I had lots to discuss with you guys too!


17 comments:

  1. Oh shit,this is so wrong...I know I said nothing can surprise me in this white world,but I guess I was wrong.Why would anyone do something like this to itself.Even I first eyed her boobs,didn't even look at her head.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knoooow. I was horrified when I saw it. I still can't believe things like this is happening in the world. No hope for humanity...
      She said she wants to be an exotic dancer (stripper) but how can she move with those breasts? I don't want to know.
      My little brother (4 year-old) came into my room and saw the picture of the lady. He asked me: "Is she having 2 babies?"
      LOL priceless.

      Delete
  2. Chelsea has been a Feature Performer since 2000. I saw her dance on 12-6-2012 in Saginaw, Michigan and she was fabulous. The club was packed and Chelsea did not let the crowd down...she puts on a great show. She travels the world entertaining her many adoring fans. Chelsea not only dances in clubs but also does Private Dances (to the tune of $750 per hour) and the guys can't get enough. I've been with her twice and consider it money well spent. She is a beautiful and gracious lady!
    If performers like Chelsea are not your cup-of-tea, why not just move on to another subject instead of criticizing and complaining. I despise Country Music so I simply don't listen to Country Music. Problem solved.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You misunderstood me a little. :) I think she is a lovely lady too. Very beautiful and cheerful during the interview. I am just shocked by the extend of her plastic surgery. It does look very... extreme. But she is enjoying her job and the attention, so I have nothing bad to say about it. I am just worried about her health. Those breasts will seriously injure her back later on. I am also worried some men might degrade her due to those breasts. But I suppose there are men like you who appreciate her more than her physical beauty, which I am glad. Kudos to you, sir.

      Delete
  3. As a medium build woman (5'6" 140-145 lbs) with naturally large breasts, I often wonder why women would get breast implants. It is very difficult for me to find clothes that fit and it is just as difficult to find bras. Most guys tell me that they prefer small to average breasts and those that do like larger breasts would prefer a woman with natural breasts over a woman with implants. So why do women get breast implants this large. Is it just the money she makes from showing her breasts to the public. What a world we live in. So degrading and she is so shallow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's true. I knew a few men who prefer smaller breasts. I believe Chelsea got her breast implants wants to be different. She said in the interview that she enjoyed the attention her breasts bring her. She earned a good money too with them. She understands that some men are repulsed by the sight of those huge breasts. But she likes the attention. People sometimes do funny things to get attention. I'm just worried for her back. Those breasts weighed 4 watermelons together. Must be awfully painful to breathe. I just hope she is aware of the consequences.

      Delete
  4. I wonder why other professionals don’t notice your website much m glad I found this.
    make your breasts bigger naturally

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is extreme.......too extreme. And yet, it still sells the image of feminine beauty, for I do feel a little aroused. But I place emphasis on the word little. In all honesty, I am equally shocked and disgusted. What is this, a beauty or a horror show? Need this woman really enjoy such excessive implants just to feel good? There lies a person who has low self-esteem and zero confidence in her own inner beauty. She is another victim of advertisement tactics, tactics that are meant to ensnare you to get this implant, have this surgery, or any other body modification to look perfect.

    News flash: all this does is take your outward look excessively out of proportion. It does nothing to improve your inner self. False perfection, as the Buddha said. I feel sorry for her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I’m sure you will provide the more awesome blogs like these blogs that I’ve enjoyed a lot. reviews on breast actives

    ReplyDelete
  7. Does the size of your penis make you feel like less of a man - one that can't really please a woman?
    big tits

    ReplyDelete
  8. The gorgeous post learned a great deal Thanks greatly! Kimmy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Exactly what perform the language wholesome, regular as well as typical imply to you in relation to your own sex lifestyle? Those people text can have numerous associations as soon as people think about sex.
    Fetish

    ReplyDelete
  10. a great goal regarding every Christian married couple In the event always be how to obtain better sex in a great Christian marriage. Christians deserve exciting IN ADDITION TO pleasurable sex lives AND ALSO In the event take action to help achieve remarkable intimacy.
    adult friend finder

    ReplyDelete
  11. congratulations guys, quality information you have given!!! small breast photos

    ReplyDelete
  12. You was two full cup sizes bigger.And the best part about the Boost Your Bust method is that you don't have to go through any expensive and painful surgery. If you'd like to increase your own cup size then just visit the Boost Your Bust site below. I recommend the methods 100% find more information http://boostyourbust.com/?hop=25151020#ic

    ReplyDelete

 
F